I recently blogged about Rasa Restaurant by the FoodDudes which was a favorite of mine while I was out there. I also was able to attend some event as it was Canadian Music Week which were so much fun to hear not only some of my favorite artists but also vibe to the music popular in Canada and many upcoming artists.
Here are some things I suggest you do while in Toronto!
- CityPASS – is an easy and affordable way to visit many of their attractions. (CN Tour, Casa Loma, Toronto Zoo, Ontario Science Museum, and Royal Ontario Museum.)
- Rogers Stadium for a baseball game!
- EAT! There are so many cute spots in Toronto, make sure to check them out. Our Toronto spot is in downtown and there was a restaurant literally every two steps.The Old Distillery District is a cool place to vibe and have some drinks at night.
- Eaton Centre is a cute area to walk around and shop as well as Yonge Street and Queen Street.
- Though I did not try it Poutine is their signature! (Fries with gravy)
- Canadians love their Tim Hortons. I tried it and it was yummy! So if you’re in need of a coffee or a snack, make sure to stop by one!
We drove to Niagara Falls while out there and it was MAGICAL! I have a love for waterfalls and seeing Niagara Falls up close in the boat ride was a surreal experience! So powerful and SO MUCH water! It was also pretty cool to see how the front of it faces Canada and the back is Buffalo, NY. If we had our passports on us we could have gone across the bridge like many do which I thought was so cool! We ate at Brasa Steakhouse in the area and it was really yummy! It’s one of those flip the card when you’re full type of restaurant which is so good but SO MUCH FOOD! lol
I really had a fun experience in Toronto and thankfully the weather was transitioning to summer so it was perfect!